I believe in understanding your personal goals and developing a plan to help you achieve the best version of yourself. In 2010, I dealt with a series of life altering events in my personal health, finances, career, and marriage. I had major joint replacement surgeries that resulted in significant weight gain and a sedentary life style. Overcoming these challenges has inspired me to help others live a healthy lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals.
I am the proud father of 3 (ages 24, 19, and 18). In my spare time, I enjoy playing basketball, flag football, hiking, coaching young athletes, motivational speaking and helping others.
• Master Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AAAI/ISMA) #186827 – 2017 • Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AAAI/ISMA) – 2017 • Evolution Fitness Warehouse Co-Founder/ Owner/Trainer, Cincinnati Ohio (2010-2016) • Personal Trainer, River’s Bend TPC Golf Club, Cincinnati Ohio (2015-2017)
The Motivator Personal Training & Rehabilitation Gym is proud to present a 2019 Football Lineman Camp led by Master Personal Trainer and Coach Lance Olberding for Junior High and High School football players who want to improve their offensive line skills.
- Improve their football mindset
- Focus on mental aspects of the game
- Learn tips and tricks they can use before, during, and after the game
- Improve their core body strength
- Learn how to accelerate
- Improve their foot speed and agility
- Reinforce proper hand-striking technique
- Improve their stance and work on dynamic stretching
The camp will start January 8th, 2019 and runs for 5 weeks on Tuesdays & Thursdays (10 sessions total). Tuition is $125 with an early sign-up discount of $25 if enrolled by 12/15/18.